Christina S. Loza, Of Counsel
Christina S. Loza has had a breadth of experience working for a large firm and as an in-house intellectual property counsel. Tina is dedicated to providing high-quality services and personalized attention to clients. Tina has experience in all areas of intellectual property law including successfully filing for and obtaining trademarks, patents, and copyrights; protecting trade secrets; patent and trademark litigation, including trademark oppositions and cancellations; internet law; IP licensing and counseling; and various business-related IP issues such as confidentiality and non-disclosure by employees.
- Maintain an extension portfolio of domestic and international patents and trademarks. Evaluate potentially infringing products and pursued infringer of patents and trademarks.
- Draft patent applications, trademark applications, and responses to office actions to obtain a strong IP portfolio for clients.
- Manage and litigate trademark oppositions and cancellations. Litigate domain name disputes before the National Arbitration Forum.
- Draft and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, assignment agreements, and licensing agreements; administered complex licensing agreements with third parties.
(805) 617-3234 DIRECT
- State Bar of California
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- National Association of Women Business Owners-Inland Empire Chapter-Immediate Past President
- Inland Empire Women’s Education Foundation-President
- Orange County Bar Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners-California VP and Legal Counsel
- California State Courts
- Central District U.S. District Court
- Northern, Southern and Central District U.S. District Courts
- Registered Patent Attorney
- Loyola Law School, J.D.
- Loyola Marymount University, B.S.