Ian Midiere, Attorney
Ian Midiere is an attorney at Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray, LLP with a practice focused on business law, transactional business matters, employment law, and public entity law. Prior to joining BFAS, Ian clerked in the Sacramento City Attorney’s office and in the office of general counsel for a federal facility. He earned his B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of California, Davis and his J.D. from the University of Davis School of Law. In law school, he was President of the Negotiations Team, competing in numerous ABA-sponsored national competitions. He also worked closely on a study that examined how litigants evaluate legal proceedings. Ian is proud to be a stalwart San Francisco 49ers fan. After growing up and attending school in the Bay Area, he has recently relocated to Santa Barbara with his fiancée.
- Assisted in defending city employers from Fair Employment & Housing Act claims in work for the Sacramento City Attorney’s office.
- Advised startups on all aspects of business formation and operation, from idea inception to exit.
- Assisted in wrongful termination, retaliation and discrimination cases that resulted in the dismissal of claims.
- Provided legal research on complicated issues subject to heavy state and federal regulation as well as national security concerns.
(805) 966-9071 DIRECT
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Davis, B.A.