Nicholas A. Behrman, Attorney
Nicholas Behrman is an attorney at Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray, LLP, specializing in corporate and real estate law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Behrman was an associate at a boutique mergers and acquisitions firm in Century City, Los Angeles. It was there that Mr. Behrman gained significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisitions, private equity and corporate finance while representing investors, funds, and companies in various complex transactions.
Mr. Behrman is a native of Santa Barbara and is very excited to be back in his hometown. He graduated from Laguna Blanca High School before heading to the east coast for college and work experience.
- Represented a private equity fund in its 47.5 million dollar stock acquisition of a facility solutions company, as well as two add-on stock purchases of 5 million and 100 million dollars each.
- Negotiated an 8 million dollar asset purchase of a national rehabilitation center in connection with a chapter 11 bankruptcy 363 asset sale.
- Represented a furniture manufacturing company in its negotiation with a major hotel chain.
(805) 966-9071 DIRECT
- Santa Barbara Barristers – Vice-President
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- California State Bar
- Laguna Blanca Alumni Council, Member
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Villanova University, B.A., 2012