Scott McAninch, Attorney
Scott McAninch is an attorney at Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray, LLP, with a practice focused on business and real estate transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McAninch practiced at a San Luis Obispo firm representing clients in business and real estate matters in various industries including the wine, agricultural, and real estate development industries. He has advised clients on a wide array of business matters including entity selection and formation, the acquisition or disposition of business assets, corporate restructuring and buy-outs, and contract drafting and negotiation. In addition, Mr. McAninch has extensive experience advising clients on real estate purchases and sales, residential and commercial leasing, and issues associated with real estate financing.
- Counseled client member of a real estate development company on the structuring and buy-out of his membership interest.
- Assisted client with successful acquisition of a restaurant and the associated real property.
- Represented association of wineries on formation and on-going corporate governance issues.
- Assisted agricultural company with successful negotiation of joint venture agreement governing the development and use of innovative harvesting technology.
- Provided counsel to client regarding the acquisition of a 110 acre agricultural parcel, including development of initial deal structure, preparation of transaction documents, and financing issues.
(805) 966.9071 DIRECT
- Cal. State Bar
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, B.S.