- Analyses, assessments and evaluations of transactions involving water, water litigation, and follow-up implementation of judgments on basin adjudications.
- Formation of water entities, joint powers agencies, joint ventures, and other contractual arrangements involving water (ground and riparian), State Water, and federal agencies.
- Assist and consult on water litigation, strategies, discovery, witnesses, and presentations.
- Organize, reorganize, and assist non-profit water entities and trusts.
- Implementation of sales, mergers, condemnation, and other strategies for the transfer of or acquisition of water companies, private and public, with tax opinions, private letter rulings.
- Joint water agreements